Tickets include Friday reception, Saturday lunch, Saturday reception, and six beverage tickets. Minors must be accompanied by a paying adult. $10 surcharge for non-members. By purchasing a ticket you agree to abide by the policies for the event. Online ticket purchases will be available until March 15th.
Online ticket sales have ended. Limited tickets available at the door.
Tour tickets can still be purchased through noon Friday.
- Supporter Ticket – Glinda the Good. This VIP level ticket includes the beverage add-on package and hotel parking. $220.00
- Adult Ticket, online purchase available until 03/15/2023. $155.00
- Youth Ticket, age 10 – 17 $65.00
- Child Ticket, age 9 and younger FREE
- Add-on drink package. Purchase additional drink tickets for use at the bar. $50.00
- Saturday Only, if you are unable to attend for all three days. Includes Saturday lunch, reception, and four drink tickets. $130.00
Non-member surcharge. If you are not a current Mensa member there is an additional $10.00 fee.
Gala Dinner; Saturday, March 18, 7 – 9pm, $65
Dinner is a plated meal that includes a choice of: Tomato Bisque, Grilled Chicken Breast w black garlic cream. Vegan soup and entree provided when ordered in advance. All meals include Ancient Grains Pilaf (V), Roasted baby carrots (V), and Garlic Broccolini (V). Dessert is New York Cheesecake. Also provided, Starbucks coffee and TEALEAVES tea.
The dinner keynote speaker is Charlie Steinhice, a lifelong resident of Chattanooga, Tenn., and Mensa member for more than 20 years, was appointed AMC Director of Science & Education in 2020. He joined the Mensa Foundation Board of Trustees in 2016 and currently serves as President.
Volunteer Brunch From Wall Street to Fourth Street; Sunday, March 19, 9am, $35
Brunch includes a choice of: applewood smoked bacon, sausage link, turkey sausage patty, scrambled cage free eggs, seasoned red potatoes with peppers & onions, family style pastry basket, butter & jam, fresh chilled orange juice, Starbucks coffee and TEALEAVES tea.
The brunch keynote speaker is Tracey Guice, Vice Chair, Region 8, American Mensa.
As of 2/12/2023 there will be a 10% fee charged on all cancellations. After 2/28/2023 no refunds will be granted.
Back to RG main page